Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this page

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tomorrow: portfolio update

Tomorrow is the last day of the month, a day on which I will implement the new portfolio weights. Because extreme-os positions are always open for one or two days at most, I don't have to change any of the actual positions. I can just change the auto trading settings on C2, such that the next trades are scaled properly.

For Weekend Trader and Trend Plays #1 it's a little different. They currently have open positions, which will probably stay open for quite a while. What I then do is simply adjust those positions such that they will reflect the new portfolio weights.

As I wrote earlier this week, the new weights will be:
extreme-os 127%
Weekend Trader 53%
Trend Plays #1 20%

No comments: